It is my goal and commitment to provide a unique and outstanding massage experience to all of my clients. So out of consideration for both therapist and clients’ time, we have adopted the following policies:
ARRIVAL TO YOUR MASSAGE
Please arrive for your appointment 15 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time. This allows you the time to fill out the appropriate client form (new clients), change and prepare for the service. All massages have a specific time schedule and early arrival allows for a relaxed and unhurried experience.
LATE ARRIVAL POLICY
Late arrivals will not receive extension of scheduled appointments. In special cases, and when our schedule will allow, we may be able to accommodate a partial or full appointment. This will be at therapist’s discretion and only with proper, advanced notification of your late arrival. The original reservation fee will be charged.
CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW POLICY
Please provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to reschedule or cancel a treatment. This gives RBM&W, LLC enough time to fill the slot. If a client fails to cancel within 24 hours or fails to show for appointments multiple times (2 or more), they will be asked to pre-pay for future services.
RESPECT FOR CLIENT NEEDS AND BOUNDARIES
- RBM&W, LLC therapist are happy to adjust pressure, temperature, musical volume, work longer on an area or move on if you request it.
- The client may choose to: leave on as much clothing as needed for comfort, refuse any massage methods, stop massage at any time and is free to leave; the therapy door is never locked.
- The client will always be modestly draped. Only the area being massaged will be undraped. The clients will be kept informed of the area to be massaged.
- Occasionally, an emotional response to massage occurs. If this happens, it is ok to express the feelings in our safe, nonjudgmental environment - or you may request privacy and end the session. You are in control.
- Requests for sexual activity will not be tolerated, will be viewed as solicitation, and reported to the proper authorities under the guidelines of the massage therapy policies and procedures. The client will not be rescheduled if this occurs.
- The breast and genital area will not be massaged under any circumstances. Permission will be asked before working close to these areas; otherwise, a professional distance will be maintained. Also, low back, hip & gluteal area will be massaged only with permission and can be worked through the draping if requested.
- Sexual interaction or discussion of any kind between the client and the massage therapist is NEVER appropriate. On rare occasions an involuntary sensual response to massage is natural and will subside on its own in a few moments.
- We do not massage anyone under the age of 18 without parental consent.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND CONVERSATION
- The discussion between the massage therapist and the client is confidential. The client may or may not choose to talk during the massage however, I do my best work when I am quiet and focused.
EXISTING AND NEW MEDICAL CONDITIONS
- It is the responsibility of the client to keep the massage therapist informed of any medical treatment currently being taken, and to provide written permission from the physician, chiropractor, physical therapist, etc., that the massage may be continued.
- The client must also keep the massage therapist informed of any changes in health conditions
Expired Groupon vouchers or gift certificates can not be combined with any other promotions/deals RBM&W offers its customers. This includes First time Customers rates and any holiday specials. The face value of the expired voucher/certificate will go towards the regular price of service. Difference is due time of service.